Monday 3 March 2008

14 Weeks Today

well i now firmly don't fit in my uniform any more and many of my other clothes are the same with Abigail i remember waiting for a bump but this time its just appeared and i feel as big as i did at 5 months last time so i have rescued the maternity clothes. I spent Saturday looking for my polo shirt as my tunic no longer fastens but couldn't find it but also couldn't remember if i had lent it to anyone and if they had returned it so ended up just wearing a blouse over my skirt and freezing as it was cold in the church but the mystery was sold when i got given my polo shirt back i had lent it. So at least now i can wear that with maternity trousers and be comfortable. I cant believe were already in the second trimester it is really going quickly this time.

No comments: